Another Season Approaches

Hey! Welcome to another summer season of Pirate Dreams shows in 2015! The past few years we've really been expanding, splitting the band up into trio, duo and me solo so we can bring our brand of trop rock goodness to as many people in as many different configurations as possible. We became international last year, travelling across the northern border for shows in Canada. Funny thing, we go up to Crystal Beach to play shows for Americans and go to Holimont in Ellicottville to play shows for Canadians... C'est La Vie!

When I started this little experiment 13 years ago I never really thought it would become my musical happy place. I was just looking for a way to get free beer. But again... C'est La Vie.

So what's going on this summer? More parties, more festivals, more songs, more fun... And I promise, yes PROMISE, you'll get some new Pirate Dreams songs this year. Don't know if it's going to be a full disc or some singles, but I'm inspired and ready to go...

Keep it here!

JimmyP